constant reminder of the things you get used to.
supposed to be across the borders today to do some shopping but apparently, py forgotten about the plan we all made awhile ago hah. so i guess we will be struck in town today.
mid years are over, great and cant wait for results.
been catching too many movies these days man. along with tonnes of mahjong-ing, life's a mess man.
looking forward to sunday's game, lets see what we have to display on the pitch.
having such a long break before sch's starting again.
my maid is getting lazier each day i swear.
driving sessions have been going on well, learning parallel parking.
okay off i go, im going to be late.
till the next time;
could be bad at this extent..
no strings attached;
12:25
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter