<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 24, 2008


If only time could take away,
the truth that lies beneath this pain
It brings me back to what I'd hope for this to be



why when it is trying to let go.
just when it is trying to.


till the next time;
Didn't you wanna hear
the sound of all the places we could go?
Do you fear
the expressions on the faces we don't know?
It's a cold, hard road when you wake up,
and I don't think that I have the strength
to let you go.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

no strings attached;
11:21



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter