<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 05, 2008


three cheers for five years
I swear that you dont have to go
I thought we could wait for the fireworks
I thought we could wait for the snow, to wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms
and spend every moment I have with you
stay up all night with the stars
confess all the faith that I had in you
I had in you

Too late, im sure and lonely
Another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now against me
You know the words, so sing along for me baby
For heavens sake I know you're sorry
but you won't stop crying
This anniversary may never be the same
Inside I hope you know im dying, with my heart beside me
in shattered pieces that may never be replaced
and if I died right now, you'd never be the same

I thought with a month of apart, together would find us an opening
and moonlight would provide the spark
and that i would stumble across the key, or break down the door to your heart
Forever could see us not you and me
and you'd help me out of the dark
and id give my heart as an offering

Too late, im sure and lonely
Another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now against me
You know the words, so sing along for me baby
For heavens sake I know you're sorry
but you won't stop crying
This anniversary may never be the same
Inside I hope you know im dying, with my heart beside me
in shattered pieces that may never be replaced
and if I died right now, you'd never be the same

and I will always remember you as you are right now to me
and I will always remember you now
remember you now

So sleep alone tonight
with no one here just by your side
sleep alone tonight
how does he feel how does he kiss
how does he taste while hes on your lips
I cant forget you
I know you want me to want you
i want to
But i cant forget you
so when this is over dont blow your composure baby

I cant forget you
I know you want me to want you
I want to...




finally this cny mood of mine is fulfilling its expectation..
i realised i haven been doing ANY econs assignments.

till the next time;
And I'll be here by the ocean
Just waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouette dreams
All my sand castles fall like the ashes of cigarettes
And every waves drags me to sea
I could stand here for hours
Just to ask God the question, "Is everyone here make-believe?"
With a tear in His voice, He said, "Son, that's the question."
Does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?

As hours move to minutes
And minutes take longer to break
I will be desperately awaiting
But my tongue won't fall apart
And we've been sitting here for hours
All alone and in the dark

So let me think of to word it
Is it too soon to say 'perfect'?
If I could find another thirty minutes somewhere
I'm sure everything would find me
All that's left is just to sing

no strings attached;
22:04



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter