reminiscing of what it is to be..
schools starting few days time, new year's coming.. haven yet had any plans, im sorry i've to let go those plans that will have me squeezing with the crowds, sorry ppl, im not really into that cos i have had enough of it moreover going out with BIG grp isnt for me. so perhaps i'll be spending it a costa.
holidays trg final ended, this last ever holiday trg was good, good bonding and all, lets look forward to do well in a div in coming 08 then.
why do some people go so far just for fame, its fucked up to see ppl around you doing it and trying to get you involve, fuck its just disappointment, purely disappointment, nothing more.It's too late baby
There's no turning around
I got my hands in my pocket
and my head in the cloud
This is how I do
when I think about you
I never thought you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart
you wanna get inside
then you can get in line
but not this time
'Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero
and you are my heroine
I wont try to philosophize
I'll just take a deep breath and I look in your eyes
This is how I feel
and its so surreal
I got a closet filled up to the brim
with the ghost of my past and the skeletons
and I don't know why
you'd even try
but I won't lie
You caught me off guard
now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero
and you are my heroine
do you know that your love is the sweetest sin
And I feel a weakness coming on
never felt so good to be so wrong
had my heart on lock down
and then you turned me around
And I feel like a newborn child
everytime I get a chance to see you smile
it's that complicated
I was so jaded
And you caught me off guard
now I'm running and screaming
your love is the sweetest sin.
till the next time;
you began to wonder why you came..
over my head.
no strings attached;
12:29
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter