<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 21, 2007


having to see all these isnt great, not at all.

rushed back after trg this morning, having work later so gonna take a nap. my arms are aching so i hope i dont drop the tray of drinks on anyone, i hope..

dont want that to be all it is
till the next time;
That's just like him
To wander off in the evergreen park
Slowly searching
For any sign of the ones he used to love
He says hes got nothing left to live for
(He says hes got nothing left)
And this time I think you'll know

You're not alone
There's more to this I know
You can make it out
You will live to tell

She's just like him
Spoiled rotten, confused by the lies shes been fed
Shes searching for no one (but herself)
Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy that she is her
And this time I think you'll know

You're not alone
There is more to this I know
You can make it out
You will live to tell

You're not alone
There is more to this i know
You can make it out

no strings attached;
13:13



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter