WOKE UP INTO REALITY
everything hasnt been great, how i wish i can take the great escape.
got results back, H1s-ACD, H2s-BBC. well i told you all it isnt that great.
im reluctant to do my pw, i want to give it up so much but i know i couldnt.
H1s are in less than a month time and im not doing anything about it.
fuk the atmosphere is so humid.
i scored my first dropkicked penalty today while kicking around.
its this sat but sorry ppls, i really dont feel like going out or doing anything, i just wanna stay at home.
i dont wanna celebrate
not without You...
till the next time;
theres a feeling inside
that i want you to know
you are the one that i cant
let you go.
no strings attached;
23:45
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter