<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 03, 2007


do something...

till the next time;
Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one

no strings attached;
00:37



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter