You dont know how much You mean to me.
i have zero mood to get my homework done tonight. its gonna be due tmr but well, my mine is all fuked up. my mistake caused us our game today.. its was till the very last min that we conceded and it was all my stupid mistake. we drew nj 1-1, with LOTS of chances not converted. didnt have the play in me today, cant hit well and even if i did, the balls all went flying all over without any play..
home today, supposingly to finish the hw but it doesnt seem like it is happening. my mine is all filled with You
till the next time;
fool of everyone. take it off the wall, she wont sing for you.
no strings attached;
20:40
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter