<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 12, 2007


The seasons all changed, but my love stayed the same.

school has indeed started, homework is really piling, as if i've never come across this word before.. all 6 subjects has homework to be done over the week end, and whats more, theres still GP project to be done over the weekend, training as well, how can this actually be done without promising somethings at least. teachers has changed, i haven decide whether it a good thing or not but well, it doesnt seem like it is so far.. oh p.s : the school's really spacious and nice. so are the ehem..
i dog in the school slp on our pitch what fuk.

im not at my form these days.. i screwed up everything, the tactics the play the everything.. god damn it i need to do something about it, but training more i thought? but i really cant find that precious time, i just need to.. do something.

till the next time;
I've got to be honest,
I think you know,
We're covered in lies and thats okay,
But there's somewhere beyond this,
I know, but I hope I can find the words to say,

Never again, no,
No never again.

'Cause you're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought that you would know,
You're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought I'd let you go.

Though I've been unable,
To put you down,
I'm still learnin' things I ought to know by now.
It's under the table,so...
I need somethin' more to show, somehow.

Neveragain,nooo,
No never again.

'Cause you're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought that you would know,
You're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought I'd let you go.

I've got to be honest,
I think you know,
We're covered in lies and thats okay,
But there's somewhere beyond this,
I know, but I hope I can find the words to say...

Never again, no,
No never again.

'Cause you're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought that you would know,
You're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought I'd let you go.

You're a god,
Oh and I am not,
I just thought that you would know,
You're a god,
Oh, and I am not,
I just thought I'd let you go.

no strings attached;
22:28



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter