<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 24, 2006


having so much to say.. watching You walk away.


this is one of the most hectic week this hols.. two bbqs, a chalet, matches, trgs, outings..
had matches with sengkang on thur and ijc on fri.. we got totally trashed on thur, they are very pro hockers really, thought the 8 goals we conceded was almost all my fault, i just didnt seem to make complete passes and defense in this virgin match that we got punished.. the ijc match we won, luckily. with most of the time having the ball played on their side, we didnt manage to get the ball into the net. until the second half, which ijc committed their 3rd or 4th short concer, coach asked me to take it. so i took it, and was stunned when the ball actually went into the net! my very first goal.. then the match ended with afew more chances, 1-0..
i sound like a commentator.
the d4e bbq was great, nearer everyone got thrown into the pool, not forgetting myself. the ex-classmates bbq was good as well, had long talks and catch ups with everyone, oh not forgetting the Longg walk..
work yest was the enjoyable-est ever! got so much tips, especially from this lady, whom i felt too appreciated my service HAHAha.

till the next time;
I go crazy
When I look in your eyes I still go crazy

no strings attached;
09:35



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter