seize the opportunity.
econs lessons today wasnt really productive, like usual we played around in class...hockey vball soccer everything that we could thought of. mid way through that 4hours, had a break and went down to try the drag flick ha, didnt manage to do much successful try but kaideiii was really pro la, everything can do, dont need train one... talent there. then back to class, this time sweating like dog.. and lessons ended and soccer hoooO!
today's like whooo, can soccer like robinho like that, can run but not very tired and can shoot and score like shit.. HAH.
Sent0sa tmr, lets hope more ppl turn up.
till the next time;
Inventiveness is what I lack;
yellowcard - cigarette
Watching the days burning out like a cigarette, just a few drags to go.
You built me up and you broke me down, somehow
Everything just seemed so clear to me, nothing left to know
I'll love you right and i'll love you pure, right now
How can you say, that its too late
To save us now
And I would wait for you, if you would wait for me
And i will Wait for you, if you will wait for me
Intoxicated, the edge is serrated, so easily torn from the core
I blushed the first time, but you blushed the last time my eyes hit your mind
Regenerated these feelings of hatred, i long for your love ever more
You built me up and you broke me down this time
And I would wait for you, if you would wait for me
And i will Wait for you, if you will wait for me
How can you say that its too late, to save us now
How can you say
no strings attached;
19:30
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter