i know, get myself used to it... i dont belong.
caught the click... well its not that meaningful but somehow i find it aOK like after thinking back, it does tell us some sense in our Life? do watch it and reflect upon yea..
woke up from this nap that tells me alot of things... Alot.. and now its only up to myself, how should i react to it..
i think i need a Directory..
oh btw, i miss training, where i can run and do my thing with the stick on the pitch..
till the next time;
hate me today... i just want to live it simple.
no strings attached;
21:26
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter