HA finally exams are coming tmr!! cant wait for it to finish though it haven even start yet haha.
i studied the whole day today! i cant believe it haha but i think i forgotten everything =)
i told myself im slping before 10 today and its 10.33 now..
Got my diploma results back! 71, thank you myself.. yea i know -- -_-"
my fren is shocked that i wear boxers down to open the mailbox as well as play night touch rugby in my boxers under my block with my frens too HAHAHA..
im having a bad flu, bird flu maybe.
till the next time;
the sweetest thing my heart could ever find..
no strings attached;
22:35
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter