restless today... i dont know why but all of a sudden, the feeling that im lost, so lost somewhere, just got into me and didnt know what to do! hah sigh...
PE in MI suxs.. luckily im on MC haha but the hod of PE came to talk to me, he asked, we chatted and he psycho-ed me into track so i'll be doing some runnings soon!
ok nth much else already, still lost even till now, like thinking thr over and over again, am i where i should be? am i doing what i should do? well, theres just too much in the head which i hope it will all leave sooN! hah till the next time;
the sick straight darkness... darkness pain tonight..
no strings attached;
21:44
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter