<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 20, 2005


its its coming to an end...
this morning i offer Lord this prayer;
as the sun rise behind the mountains,
i took the courage and got off bed to face this day,
the day that many has been awaiting for,
the day of battle not to lose but only to conquer.
Lord, i believe with you by my side, guilding me, giving me strength,
the battle would be made so possible and defeatable.
I pray this morning Lord, praying for the class, praying for everyone,
to those who deserve it, bless them all and give them the motivation through out the test.
thank you...

no strings attached;
08:31



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter