<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7900976?origin\x3dhttp://hammeringthepin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 22, 2005


Speech day has finally arrived and over.. It marks alot of changes that will take place.
First of all, NCC is finally over. Four and a quarter year just drove pass me. I suffered, i enjoyed, i endured, i hated, i shed, i earned, i spent, but Most imptly, i LEarned... Somethings will not be brought through life till death as only some did..
SO i haven really got a time to come down and say a Big thank you to ppl that helped me through life in same ways but im dying to do it..

Next, i finally got my Popular Vouchers... and guess what, its on a pathetic $40.. anyways, i dont care.. thanks the teachers and friends that has always been there. SO SO SO, its time i drop down the worries and get started on work.. I HAVE to start studying really soon, like tmr.. mid-year is here soon but my main aim is just the Os... I shall hope to return to the stage next year, same day, same time, same place, different awards---> THE GCE O' Level..... Watch out cos here im COMING!...

Thick and Thin

no strings attached;
22:02



[ PROFILE ]

>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19

HOCKEY!


Whats Before and After this?

My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go



SING ALONG!!



[ I BELIEVE. ]

In Nothing..



[ SING IT. ]

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)

Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)

Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)

Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)

BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)


[ WATCH IT. ]


Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul

ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)


[ MR TAGBOARD! ]


NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?



[ LINKS ]

Blogskins
Blogger


[ PUNKS ]

AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!



Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter