as i walk pass the kitchen, i realise something is missing, or rather gone.. it was then life was changed..
I missed my grandmum..
Starting to learn chinese was sad.. it can never be great any more doing chinese, as it use to.. so now that i finally can make it for my eng, i lost faith in my mother tongue..
Just as another week is starting, its like another battle.. can you believe the fight is actually not against studies but whats on is Social mixture?! can that ever be a battle? hope not right, be it happens to be..
So people do change? to everyones, or no, rather its mine guess, you guys would sooner or later leave and though you all didnt, you all are fading. What the hell..
AKON - Lonely <--- wonderful song i heard today..
no strings attached;
12:00
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter