Why is everyone greeting me *happy boxing day?? what is it anyway?
Income is offically stop.. They, instead of bashing me up, bath me!! throwing me into the changing room and showering me! haha.. take care guys, i'll be back...
Anyone haven watch KUNG FU HUSTLE??!?!??! i seriously cant find anyone to watch with me!!!damn it.. i'll watch alone if i really have to haha..
no strings attached;
21:46
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter