And another day passes us by.. Boredom is somewhere near the middle east of me ( look on top^). how do i get out of there?
humans are always disappointing, they do what you hope they dont, they play what is not suppose to be played, they eat what you wish you were eating, they hate what you want them to like, they love what you dont love. it is indeed; "for one to survive, one must die"
no strings attached;
14:40
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter