Never underestimate anything.. They broke up~
Caught white chicks and i tell you, its bloody hell* nice and i laughed all the way frm start of the show, till the end man! There was even a part where i couldnt take it and decided to sit on the floor(instead of remaining in the sit) and laugh!!! darn nice... Anyone wants to watch it again?
Ns are bloody near and near as in next monday!!!!!!!??? Exactly and my head cant perform that well to coordinate with the coming battle? haiz but theres no choice so too bad xuepin~
We are gonna do some piercing after Ns!
Went to two libraries today and guess what? i finished studying for PHY!!!!!
Why is things like this?
no strings attached;
21:22
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter