chinese paper today.. no one could ever get away so easily like me~ haha.. i didnt study but didnt know it was so erm not difficult ha (got away!). eeeelleee: my bandage on the ankle had disgusted quite a few today, the black thingy(A.K.A. Good-For-Your-Leg Cream) went passed the few layers of bandage le, nearer and nearer to freedom they are now...white bandage turned dark green just one day, what the hell. 几痛ㄧ下...
Friday 13 use to be my birthday three years ago? next one coming in 2006 OoOo. good day infact to have your birthday on this day~ Look at the Pic! didnt realise baby elephant just secs old only will have tusk already haha..
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
~ Night : This few days been fuking crap..Getting close to emo...
no strings attached;
23:57
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter