WTF.. sometimes wonder why people believe in God.
We find home as a place with warm and love. After a long day of work, we often look forward of going Home. But why its not down here, instead the other way round?
Fuking pissed iff by you ppl today again, brainless arseholes... Spare some thoughts God gave you can or not, don keep fuking around with giving a second thought.. Pissers~
Limits are near, letting go any time and when that happens, dont think of catching it back, never..
For Fuckers out there, fuk you u all.
no strings attached;
14:04
[ PROFILE ]
>XPXP<
chocolate
Jump Jump Jump It, Surf Surf Surf On
13/10
18 going 19
HOCKEY!
Whats Before and After this?
My worst pains are words I cannot say;
The villain I can't knock down
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
SING ALONG!!
[ I BELIEVE. ]
In Nothing..
[ SING IT. ]
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Acoustic) -- Face Down(Acoustic)
Saosin -- Voices(Acoustic)
Yellowcard -- Empty Apartment(Acoustic)
Augustana -- Boston(Acoustic)
BBMak -- Back Here(Acoustic)
[ WATCH IT. ]
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
ViRGiNiE - Boston (Augustana cover)
[ MR TAGBOARD! ]
NO TAGBOARD?!
WHERE DID IT GO?!?
[ LINKS ]
Blogskins
Blogger
[ PUNKS ]
AGAIN?! NO PUNKS?!
Free Hit Counter